It’s just a few short weeks till the internationally-famed fitness festival – FIBO – makes its U.S. debut right here in Miami. There is lots to see and do at FIBO USA, so to make things easier, we rounded up the must-see attractions.
1. Explore New and Unique Group Fitness Concepts: FIBO will feature a hefty showcase of group fitness concepts – from well known and loved names like Zumba, Beach Body and Les Mills, to up-and-comers like POUND (a rock n’ roll-inspired workout featuring weighted drumsticks) and a boozy happy hour-meets-yoga flow with S3 Yoga.
2. Get up to date on What’s Next in Nutrition: With interactive showcases and tastings from everyone, like Vital Proteins to fast-growing local names like DIRT, FIBO will give guests a look (and taste) into what’s next in the world of nutrition.
3. Meet your Favorite Fitness Influencers: Old school and new school will converge at FIBO USA, which will feature workouts and meet and greets with everyone from the godfather of Tae Bo, Billy Blanks, to Miami Native Ainsley Rodriguez, Kelsey Wells, Mat Fraser and more.
3. Have Professional Fitness Photos Snapped: Getting high-quality fitness photos snapped for your Instagram can be a serious financial setback. That’s why FIBO USA is partnering with James Woodley Photography to give attendees access to Insta-ready, professional photography, and editing on a budget. Pre-registration on FIBO’s site is strongly recommended as spots are limited.
4. Tap Into your Competitive Side: Whether you want to put your game face on or enjoy the spectacle from the sidelines, there will be plenty of fun fitness competitions taking place at FIBO. Create a team and partake in HYROX, a competitive function fitness competition making its US debut at FIBO USA, or get inspired by the America’s Strongest Man and Woman competition and the Ultimate Freestyle Calisthenics Championships.
5. Reset, Recover and Measure: An event dedicated to the future of fitness wouldn’t be complete without recovery. FIBO USA will feature everything from full-body and facial cryotherapy and foam rolling demos, to interactive experiences with Jawku muscle blaster and training/performance tracking devices, RAD Mobility massage and release tools and CBD recovery solutions. Guests will also be introduced to Evolt’s groundbreaking new BWI (Body Wellness Index) scanning experience — a 21st-century upgrade to the outdated BMI that provides detailed data about a body through more than 40 measurements.