Are you ready to party Miami?! We took one of the most popular holidays – Cinco de Mayo – mixed it with one of our favorite fitness holidays – National Pilates Day – blended it up, and are serving you with a can’t miss workout – “Mats & Margs” on May 5th at The Wharf Miami.
STAY FIT 305 and Pilates in the Grove are teaming up to host an outdoor morning sweat on Cinco de Mayo, at one of the hottest cultural hangouts in the city – The Wharf Miami.
Come sweat with us, as Pilates in the Grove Founder, Christa Gurka, leads you through one of her famed mat pilates classes in celebration of National Pilates Day.
Afterwards, enjoy a complimentary margarita (or Kombucha if that’s more your speed) and take in the picturesque backdrop of The Wharf Miami.
To sweeten the pot, the $15 ticket price goes directly to our friends at The Lotus House, a local organization dedicated to improving the lives of homeless women and children. We wanted to give back to the city we love!
- When: Saturday, May 5, 2018
- Time: 10:45am
- Where: The Wharf Miami – 114 SW North River Dr, Miami, FL 33130
- Cost: $15 – 100% is given directly to The Lotus House
- RSVP: Click here to RSVP – Space is limited
- What to Bring:
- Yoga Mat
- What You Get:
- Entrance to The Wharf Miami
- Participation in Mats & Margs workout
- One (1) complimentary Margarita, post-workout, with proof of ID indicating you are 21+ years of age.