There are so many diets and workouts in today’s fitness industry, and what works for one person may not work for another. For those invested in a healthy lifestyle, a visit to LiveLeanRX in Boca Raton can help you go beyond the number on the scale to understand your health at the deepest level.
At LiveLeanRX, take science-based tests and get comprehensive reporting that breaks down the data to help you establish a baseline and precisely track the effectiveness of your fitness and nutrition programs. Regularly repeating tests allows you to compare and track your progress over time.
Coach Heather Allsup R.T. (R), Operations Manager of LiveLeanRx FL, is trained to test and analyze numbers to help you understand how to improve your overall wellbeing. Regardless of your goals, Heather can help anyone from an athlete to a fitness competitor, to a beginner, and everyone in between, make better-informed decisions about their health.
“Our mission for opening our two centers in Florida (Boca Raton & Tampa) is simple: We wanted to bring cutting-edge, medical-grade technological assessments to the general public in hopes to educate the community on how to create a healthier lifestyle for their individual needs without the fad dieting or ‘cookie-cutter plan’ nonsense,” said Allsup.
Some of the tests currently offered by LiveLeanRX include:
- DEXA Scan – Considered the gold standard of body scanning technology, this test measures your body composition and breaks down the proportions of fat, muscle, and bone within the body. This quick 5-10-minute scan provides 50+ metrics into a personalized report that is also reviewed by a Physician. This can be done fully clothed after just a 1-2 hour fast of solid foods.
- Fit3D Body Scan – This test will give you a 3D visualization of your entire body. Scan results include complete body measurements plus analysis of body balance and posture. You can view and compare 3D models of your body transformation and track your progress.
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) – Find the number of calories your body burns at rest with this test. You will be required to breathe into a tube for 20 minutes in a fasted state to determine the caloric target that is specific to your body and fitness goals.
- VO2 Max Test – This test allows you to measure how much oxygen you burn during any given heart rate during exercise. The more oxygen your body consumes, the more calories you burn. This enables you to understand how you can exercise most effectively, efficiently, with optimal endurance and lest fatigue. Pair this test with a Resting Metabolic Rate Test to know how many calories you burn at rest and during exercise and optimize your nutritional strategy. You will be required to break a sweat on a treadmill for this test while wearing a breathing mask.
- Detailed DNA and Laboratory Testing Services – LiveLeanRX evaluates hormone imbalances in the body, nutrient deficiencies, micronutrient deficiencies, food sensitivities, and more. Perform a finger prick test and within 10 days you will receive an analysis of the lab results.
In addition to these tests, LiveLeanRX also offers a digital dashboard for easy to follow nutrition and exercise plans, coaching services, detailed lifestyle consultations, physician-guided plans, and take-home vitamin therapies.
“Nobody’s data is identical, which means, every set of recommendations we provide are unique and personalized to each client,” said Allsup. “The best part is, that if you have issues to address in your metabolism, with proper lifestyle habit intervention, you can improve your metabolism speed and daily caloric burn, body composition, hormones, and cardio endurance with regular monitoring.”
The LiveLeanRX office is located at 2499 Glades Rd., Ste. 201 in Boca Raton. Check out their website at https://liveleanrx.com/locations/florida/boca-raton/ for more information on the tests that they offer or to make an appointment.
STAY FIT 305 readers can get a special discount on their tests by mentioning this feature when they call. Take $50 off the purchase of a regular priced Screening Assessment (DXA, RMR or VO2 Max) OR $50 off a Platinum membership or higher. These deals cannot be combined with any other discount voucher or offer.