The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) will host its 11th Annual Miami Spa Month with more than 35 participating luxury spas that rank amongst the “Best Spas in America.”
Spa-lovers can indulge in pampering and relaxation from July 1- August 31 with discounted treatments offered at $109 and $139, as well as select exclusive services for $199. Miami Spa Month is part of the year-long Miami Temptations Programs, which takes a thematic focus on the best the destination has to offer with monthly deals and special events appealing to both locals and tourists alike.
Miami Spa Month is one of three programs falling under the GMCVB’s popular Summer of Temptations campaign, which also includes Miami Hotel Months (June-September) and Miami Spice Month (August- September). Combined, the promotions provide the opportunity to bask in Miami’s luxurious lifestyle – stay at beautiful resorts, get pampered at relaxing spas and dine at the finest restaurants – at discounted rates.
“This year, Miami Spa Month is embracing more than just indulgent treatments,” said GMCVB President & CEO William D. Talbert, III, CDME. “Wellness and mindfulness are an important part of preparing the body for therapeutic experiences, and spas across the destination are embracing the lifestyle of today’s consumers with relevant offerings.”
Here are a few featured spa offers worth checking out:
- Exhale at The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour – The stunning waterfront spa and boutique fitness destination is offering a combination of a Swedish-based Fusion massage along with a fitness class for a discounted price of $109. Spa guests can choose from an exhale signature barre, cardio, or yoga class to pair with their treatment and enjoy access to the hotel fitness center and beach.
- The Biltmore Hotel and Spa Miami Coral Gables – This elite spa facility, with panoramic views from floor to ceiling windows is offering a wide selection of therapies such as the Journey to the Fountain of Youth Therapy for $139.
- mySpa at InterContinental Miami – Located downtown, this sanctuary of style and comfort invites guests to find balance and harmony with the full use of the facility’s amenities, which include the fitness center, steam room, sauna and pool deck when booking treatments such as a 50-minute facial combined with a 25-minute hot stone massage for $199.
- Icon Brickell Spa at W Hotel – This spa facility is known for its urban feel and curated collection of wellness experiences that inspire, uplift and transform. For $199, couples can share a relaxing massage with a loved one or friend in a uniquely designed suite and enjoy a 5,000-square-foot co-ed water lounge for a continued tranquil experience.
- The Betsy Wellness Garden and Spa – Perched atop the Betsy-South Beach, this spa offers ocean views and a Zen-inspired sanctuary designed to soothe the senses. For just $139, guests can enjoy a luscious Tao Tea Body Treatment & Massage, which includes an invigorating scrub of green tea and rice, a 90-minute massage and soothing polyphenols to protect against the sun’s UV rays. All Miami Spa month treatments commence with a cooling foot soak ritual of the Ling Zhi mushroom prized for its depth of “supernatural” powers.
- The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel and Residences at The Surf Club – This summer’s coolest treatment is the 60-minute Cool Down for just $109. All treatments at this spa come complete with glass of prosecco, complimentary valet and access to their facilities, including steam and sauna room.
A relaxing vacation is easily attainable through special hotel offers from June through September, during Miami Hotel Months. Guests can pair their spa experience with a hotel stay and enjoy all of the amenities for a well-deserved getaway.