The Celebrity Beach Soccer Match is back for a second year to raise funds and awareness for Best Buddies, an organization dedicated to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Through fun friendly matches, soccer training classes, meet and greets and more, this year’s Celebrity Beach Soccer match will be filled with celebrities like Olivia Culpo, Kate Upton, and Jason Lewis, and athletes like Santana Moss, Rashad Jennings, and Landon Donovan.
The family-friendly fundraising event will feature seven-on-seven friendly matches with celebrities, athletes, models, and buddies; meet and greets; children’s clinics; soccer training classes; brand activations; a VIP lounge and more.
Founded by Julianna Strout, North Bay Village Commissioner and Miss America contestant, and Alex Avellanet, Principal at BonVoix, Corp. and sports radio host, Celebrity Beach Soccer Match is a passion project committed to raising awareness for the incredible work accomplished by Best Buddies.
In partnership with Concacaf and Inter Miami CF (Club Internacional de Fútbol Miami), as well as ZeroFractal, an award-winning creative & technology agency, the matches will take place beachside between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. at the North Beach Bandshell Sandbowl.
This year the event has expanded to a four-day affair featuring the following activations:
- Thursday, November 21st at 6:30 p.m. – Sports Panel Discussion on Social Responsibility Through Sports Followed by a Cocktail Reception.
- Friday, November 22nd at 11:00 a.m. – Models Photo Shoot & Promo Video
- Saturday, November 23rd (11 a.m. to 4 p.m.) – Soccer Match Main Event at the North Beach Bandshell Sandbowl – 7251 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL
- Saturday, November 23rd (9 p.m. to 11 p.m.) – After Party
- Sunday, November 24th at 11 a.m. – Yoga Experience and Pool Party
The partnership between Celebrity Beach Soccer Match and Best Buddies offers the first fully integrated Best Buddies employed sporting event. The mission is to promote a culture of sports inclusion, social responsibility, and employment integration of those with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) as a way to make a positive impact in the communities.
Tickets for the Celebrity Beach Soccer Match are now available and can be purchased here.