Who’s ready for a little Daycation? Join STAY FIT 305 at the Eden Roc Miami Beach on Sunday, May 19th, for a little sweat and sun.
Come greet the beautiful South Beach sun with a guided Vinyasa flow from Yoga instructor Julianne Aerhee set to the backdrop of a live DJ.
Afterward, sip on a complimentary cocktail at Eden Roc’s Aquatica Bar while you take in the beautiful backdrop.
Then it’s your turn to choose – pool, brunch, or maybe a little of both. Event guests are invited to lounge poolside at Eden Roc for the rest of the day (complimentary) or take in morning brunch at the uber-popular Malibu Farm Miami Beach (additional costs) – either way, you can’t go wrong!
- Morning Yoga flow with Julianne Aerhee with live DJ
- Complimentary cocktail at Aquatica Bar
- Complimentary all-day pool access
If you’ve never been to a STAY FIT 305 event before, then we welcome you to join our growing community of fitness enthusiasts of all levels. If you have been to a STAY FIT 305 event before, then make sure to bring a friend and introduce them to our amazing community that you’ve helped build!
There is limited space, so make sure to get your tickets ASAP! Here are the details:
- When: Sunday, May 19, 2019
- Check-In: 10:00am
- Workout Starts: 10:30am
- Where: Eden Roc Miami Beach – 4525 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140
- Cost: Free – RSVP Here
- Parking: Valet or Parking Lot
- What to Bring: Your Own Yoga Mat