We are so excited to announce that TruFusion Coral Gables will be the next stop of our monthly Fit Series! Join us outside of the Coral Gables Museum – right across the street from the hottest new gym in Coral Gables – TruFusion Coral Gables – for a morning sweat sesh, Sunday, April 22nd from 10am – 12pm!
The TruFusion Coral Gables team will introduce you to their super popular class, fusing kettlebells, yoga and pilates into one sweaty Tru Bootcamp experience.
Local Miami native Alex Rodriguez discovered TruFusion in Las Vegas last year and immediately recognized an opportunity to bring it to Miami.
“TruFusion is changing group fitness forever and it’s fast becoming the new standard for the way people work out,” said Rodriguez, who is also a board member of the company. “I’m so excited to bring TruFusion to the city I grew up in.”
After the workout, get a tour of the TruFusion studio – an 11,000 sq. ft. oasis of fun, with bites from their in-house commissary – Life Feel Great Food.
Don’t forget to RSVP quickly – space for this event will fill up fast. Here are the details:
- When: Sunday, April 22, 2018
- Where: Coral Gables Museum (across the street from TruFusion Coral Gables)
- 285 Aragon Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33134
- Cost: $5 – RSVP Here
- What’s included:
- Admission to the Tru Bootcamp
- Access to our post-workout market full of local brands and vendors
- Tour of TruFusion Coral Gables
- Free complimentary day pass to TruFusion Coral Gables to use when you like
- Other surprises
- What to Bring:
- Yoga Mat