The Yoga Expo is returning to Broward, Saturday, April 14th from 10 am – 6:30 pm, at the Fort Lauderdale Convention Center. Master teachers from around the globe will join Fort Lauderdale’s top local teachers and studios to give participants an opportunity to connect, reflect and learn about the joys and benefits of yoga. Attendees will have access to unlimited yoga and meditation, programs, live music, local and sustainable food samples, yoga-themed marketplace and more.
This year’s Yoga Expo boasts an array of classes from over 40 teachers and more than eight styles. Guests will be encouraged to explore the yoga marketplace and food court which features 100 booths, as well as aerial & acro yoga shows.
This year, The Yoga Expo is offering 3 ticket choices:
- General Admission – $35 pp (children under 12 are free)
- VIP – $108 pp – includes lunch, access to special classes, workshops and more
- Yogi Pro – $297 pp – includes lunch, access to special classes, workshops, professional photo shoot, access to Arianne Traverso’s online course and more
Highlights at the 2018 Yoga Expo Fort Lauderdale include:
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Budokon Yoga
- Family Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- PreNatal Yoga
- Siananda Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Kids Yoga Training Workshop
- Gentle Yoga with Essential Oils
- Laughter Yoga
- Flow Class
- Acro Yoga & Acro Fit
- And much more
For more information, visit www.theyogaexpo.org.