Fort Lauderdale’s most up-and-coming Fat Village neighborhood is about to get a new SOL. SOL Yoga Fort Lauderdale opens their doors on Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019, becoming the ‘go-to’ destination for a full array of yoga classes, luxe amenities, health treatments, boutique and more.
Boasting over 6,000 square feet, the completely renovated space has been meticulously designed to offer:
- Two infrared-heated yoga and workout studios for the best body and skin benefits
- Yoga classes for all levels and backgrounds
- Full-body hybrid sculpt and HITT-style classes
- SOL’s own Bella Luce Atelier, featuring LED skin rejuvenation treatments
- Onsite acupuncturist specializing in facial and body therapy
- Lifestyle boutique with coveted health and beauty products, clothing, yoga gear and apparel
- Smoothie bar with fresh pressed juices
- Luxe amenities including marbled restrooms, showers and lockers
SOL Yoga, short for ‘Secret of Life,’ was founded by Catherine DeFrancesco, a business visionary, mother of four, CEO, developer and investor behind a variety of lifestyle brands. She’s also a certified holistic nutritionist, yoga instructor and world traveler, who’s on a mission to help more people take time for themselves, their body and souls, from the inside out.
“My second location, which is more than double the size of the first, is more like a one-stop destination,” said DeFrancesco. “There are two studio rooms with infrared heated panels, as infrared is so amazing for its detoxifying and anti-inflammatory benefits. We’re also doing a smoothie bar and offering LED light therapy for skin rejuvenation, with an onsite acupuncturist specializing in facial and body therapy.”
Catering to yogis of all levels, there are classes for newbies to seasoned pros, plus a variety of HIIT, Tabata and sculpt classes. And to ensure the best customer experience, SOL Yoga’s dedicated concierge team is ready to greet, cater and serve its patrons in every way, including complimentary mat use every time.
“Health is the new beauty. We’re all striving to take better care of ourselves, to look and feel our best,” said DeFrancesco. “With SOL Yoga, it’s a destination to unplug, enjoy a great sweat, connect with others and ultimately, take care of YOU.”
To celebrate this opening on April 2nd, free yoga classes will run all day long, with smoothies, healthy bites
For more information on SOL Yoga Fort Lauderdale visit http://www.solyogaflorida.com.