Vegan Block Party is back for year two with an all-day food, drink, and lifestyle festival that celebrates the plant-powered way of living, on Saturday, September 28.
Vegan Block Party is making some changes this year, to help offset that overwhelming attendance its experiences during its inaugural event in 2018.
First, the event is moving from Regatta Park in Coconut Grove to MANA Wynwood, which should help weatherproof the event, keep attendees cool, and let guests enjoy all that there is to experience.
Next, they’ve substantially added to the day’s activities, which are being billed as a “field day for all things vegan, healthy living, and eco-conscious sustainability.”
The vendor marketplace will feature some of the best food, drinks, and specialty goods from South Florida (and beyond), while the different activities, music, contests, and giveaways.
The full lineup is as follows:
- Vendor Village – food, drinks, consumer goods, and so much more
- VIP – Exclusive VIP lounge + chill area for VIP ticket holders
- Main Stage – DJ music, celebrity/influencer Speakers, and Vegan Rap Battle
- Party Stage – Contests, Giveaways, and entertainment
- Express Yourself Zen Zone – Workshops, wellness, fitness, and sustainability activities
- Activism + Art – Activist education + involvement, live demos, animal rights, and art
Speaker line-ups, activity schedules, workshop details, etc, will all be released as the event approaches.
Tickets are on-sale now here. We’ll see you at the Vegan Block Party!