Check out these spinning studios in the 305 and South Florida area for a fun and sweat filled workout.
Looking for a spin class that will fill you up with good vibes? SoulCycle is the studio for you. A big name in the indoor cycling world, these candle lit classes will give you SOUL while you sweat. Riders pedal to the beat of the music is this rhythm-based class. Through out the ride, instructors choreograph different moves to target riders’ arms and abs. The class also includes a killer arm series with hand weights that will tone your upper body in no time.
- Amenities: Shoe rental, water for sale, towels, digital lockers, showers, Le Labo products
- Locations: South Beach, Brickell, Coral Gables
- Types of Classes: Theme rides, SoulSurvivor (60-minutes), SoulChallenge (90-minutes)
Flywheel classes will have you pushing to be at the top of the torque board. Riders can choose to opt out of the torque board, making Flywheel the perfect studio for those who like competition and those who are along for the ride. Races interspersed through out the class will bring out your competitive self. An arm series with weighted bars will have your upper body burning.
- Amenities: Complimentary shoes, water for sale, towels, digital lockers, showers, changing rooms, Bliss products
- Locations: South Beach, North Miami, Boca Raton
- Types of Classes: Theme rides, 60 min rides
Redbike is a spin class with a dance party vibe. Lighting that changes with the beat of the music and guided choreography will have you dancing on your bike. Fun and sweat-filled classes work your core, arms, and legs.
- Amenities: Complimentary shoes, water for sale, towels, lockers, showers, changing rooms, L’Occitane products
- Locations: Brickell, Aventura
VirtuRide is a full immersion experience. Want to feel like you are “king (or queen) of the road” without worrying about cars getting in your way? The studio has a giant screen projecting videos of the road, and bikes are set on moving platform that mirrors the projected topography. VirtuRide will make you feel like you are cycling outside. Read more about VirtuRide here.
- Amenities: Complimentary shoes, water for sale, towels, lockers, showers, changing rooms
- Location: North Miami Beach
Innerride is an exciting and invigorating spin studio located in the heart of wynwood. The studio emphasizes focusing inward and cheering on fellow classmates as you ride from the start of class to the finish. Music for each class is run by a DJ to ensure perfectly timed beats that make the class flow seamlessly.
- Amenities: Complimentary shoes, towels, lockers, changing rooms
- Location: Wynwood
- Types of Classes: Rooftop Rides, Latin Ride (Spanish Spoken)
Ride Element brings the party to the bike. For those looking to spin in the Fort Lauderdale area, Ride Element will have you dancing to the beat under color-changing lights. With a focus on energy, passion, music, and community, this is a studio you will want to keep coming back to. Performance rides allow clients to monitor how hard they are pushing in class. The studio host’s charity rides where riders give back to the community by just attending class.
- Amenities: Complimentary shoes, towels, lockers, showers, changing rooms
- Location: Oakland Park, FL
Located in Coral Gables, Life features five group fitness studios, massage rooms, a reflexology bar, blow-dry bar, social area, and Commissary for post-workout food and drinks. Spin classes at Life feature premier instructors, who will lead you through a 45-minute total body workout that is sweaty and fun. Read more about Life here.
- Amenities: Lockers, showers, changing rooms
- Location: Coral Gables
WaterBiking studio is a fun spin on indoor cycling. Classes take place in a temperature-regulated pool where you will burn tons of calories spinning in water. The Coral Gables studio also offers other classes that take other popular studio classes to the pool. Be sure to check out Stay Fit 305’s full feature on WaterBiking.
- Amenities: Shoe rental, towels, showers, changing rooms
- Location: Coral Gables