UNKNWN, the Miami-based retail destination and culture creator within the worlds of art, fashion, sports, and music, has unveiled renderings of the space ahead of their December 5th opening.
John Maragaritis, the multi-faceted artist and designer behind New York Sunshine, led the design of the new location in collaboration with UNKNWN founders LeBron James, Jaron Kanfer, and Frankie Walker Jr.
Designed to provide a unique shopping experience that reflects the lifestyle and wardrobe of the co-founders, UNKNWN Wynwood will have 175 feet of shelving with a capacity to display 175 sneakers, along with:
- Custom water feature designed by New York Sunshine
- 20+ Custom dyed shelving and displays created by New York Sunshine
- 200+ feet of mural wall space for art creations and artist expressions
- 5000+ lbs of concrete, 5300+ lbs of water, and 85+ cubic feet of water
But creating an incredible physical retail experience is not all UNKNWN Wynwood is after. To coincide with its retail opening UNKNWN will re-launch its e-commerce website to integrate local events, global shopping features, limited edition products, and anti-bot processes for coveted releases
If that wasn’t enough, unique amenities will enhance the experience making it a must-visit in Wynwood:
- Indoor built-in photo studio, custom photography equipment, and prop house
- Personal shopping by appointment
- Concept courtyard space for ongoing community events and hub for global visitors
- Mural installations by world-renowned artists
- UNKNWN App for event sign-up information and shopping